Hi everyone!! How are you? It's been a very fun week. Mommy's friend, Miss Megan, visited us. But, before she came, we went out for a rare sushi night. Unfortunately, I didn't nap that day so mommy and daddy ate really fast and then we left. But, I did drive us all home. "Mommy, are you coming or what?"
I had put up some videos of me talking last week, so daddy filmed me some more. This time, I'm reading one of my soft books.
But, after a while, I just want daddy to give me his phone. Gimme gimme gimme!!
I also like climbing and standing on everything. I found mommy's shelf of nice things. I don't think she's so happy I found it.
Well, like I said, Miss Megan came and visited. My doggies know and love Miss Megan, but in order for me to play, daddy put up the gate. Otherwise, the doggies will run over to Miss Megan and then she can't play with me. So, I thought I'd tease them a little through the gate.
"I am SOOOO BIG!!"
"I am SOOOO BIG!!"
I want to have some of Miss Megan's drink. I don't know what it is, though. It's so dark!!
We went to the park over the weekend. I don't like stepping on top of the grass, but mommy made me do it anyway. I'm just glad I had Miss Megan there to play with me. I also LOVE chewing on her phone!
Well, that's it for now. Next week, we'll be traveling so we should have even more pictures.
Bye!!



Wow! Look at you standing and reaching for that knob! And you're soo talkative and I LOVE that driving picture. You are really really cute! I miss you!!
ReplyDelete