Hi everyone!! WOW!! What an exciting week?! First, Miss Megan stayed until Tuesday, so I played with her for a couple more days before she had to leave. Then, we drove up to Gilroy on Thursday night for my Auntie Erin's wedding. That is where all the fun began!!
Pops and Grandma Liz came and visited me. Pops got me a little toy puppy from France. I simply love it!! I don't know where France is, but apparently, they make really cool toy puppies.
Mommy and daddy let me crawl around the hotel lobby so I can see out the windows.
Wait a minute. What is that I see?
It's Grandma Liz!!! What is she doing out there?
When Grandma came back inside, I showed her how I can stand on my own and clap my hands. I'm pretty talented, huh?
"Pops, what are you doing down here? I didn't know you were as short as me."
After playing in the lobby, I took a short nap and then had lunch with Grandma. I had my favorites. First, a bottle of the very finest vintage formula.
Then, my favorite vegetable in the whole world...a pickle!!
We also went to pick up my second cousin, Emily. She was so much fun. We played at the window again with my puppy. She also taught me how to read the newspaper and play peek-a-boo with Grandma.
I had so much fun that day, that I had such a hard time going to sleep. I had to chill with mommy before I could fall asleep.
The next day was Auntie Erin's wedding. I got to see so many people again. It was only a few weeks ago when I last saw everyone at Peter and Kara's wedding. But, everyone liked seeing me and I had a blast with them.
I'm trying to play with cousin John, but I don't think he's ready yet.
I always like playing with Great Grandma!! We were bumping our heads together.
I really enjoyed all the dancing!! Auntie Colleen took me dancing and we had so much fun.
When she had to leave, I was really sad. But, I think mommy makes a good substitute. What do you think?
Finally, a picture with Auntie Erin. Isn't she pretty?
After the wedding, we drove back home. It was a long drive and I was really tired. When I got up the next day, we went to visit Great Auntie Leona and Uncle Paul.
They gave me a great big teddy bear. I was a little scared at first, but then I warmed up to it.
They also let me wear a necklace with different jade pieces on it. Mommy says it's jewelry, but it doesn't sparkle like other jewelry. It DOES taste good, though. Especially, the big piece!!
Well, that's it. "I'm tired, daddy. Take me home please."
Bye!!


You are soo cute! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDelete