Hi everyone!! Do you like my cup? It has my name on it so I don't get it confused with all the other sippy cups in the world. Actually, mommy and daddy are impressed that I'm holding and drinking my sippy cup by myself. I still spill it all over the place when I just want to play, but I can pretty much drink from it if I want to.
But, when I spill it on my table, I'm very responsible and clean it up for mommy and daddy.
See? I'm such a good girl!
I didn't do too much this week. I did find the stairs. It was quite interesting, but I don't really know what to make of it yet. I see mommy and daddy go up the stairs, but I'm not sure how they do it. I think I'll have to keep watching them and I'm sure I'll eventually figure it out.
On Saturday, mommy had some friends pay us a visit. It was Mr. James and Ms. Stephanie with JJ and Erin. I had a lot of fun playing with Erin. I like her long hair and glasses.
JJ is Erin's brother. He was very nice to me, too. He kept pushing the ball to me.
On Sunday, Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen came to see me. I showed Uncle Eric that I knew how to hold my bottle now. I still need help if the bottle is heavy.
We went to Babies R Us and Uncle Eric pulled down a toy for me to play with. I had a lot of fun playing in the toy. Can you tell?
Well, that's it. I did make mommy a little sad. I sat in the shopping cart all by myself. Mommy thinks I'm growing up too fast. It's ok, mommy. I'm still your baby girl.
See you next week!


Way to slurp up your mess! You are getting to be such a big girl!
ReplyDelete