Sunday, August 21, 2011

11 Months Old!! Aug 8 - 21, 2011


Hi everyone!!  Yup, I'm 11 months old!!  Mommy and daddy says time is flying by so quick.  I guess so.  I'm not really sure I know what they mean by that.  Anyway, I'm sorry I forgot to blog last week.  I really had a very quiet weekend.  I did go to the Ventura County Fair.  Mommy said last year, I was still in her belly when they went to the fair.  I guess I had a fun time.  It was definitely sunny out there.


Other than that, I really didn't do anything too exciting.  Last time, I showed everyone that I could hold my own sippy cup.  But, this time, I impressed mommy when I held my own bottle in the car.  As long as it's not too full, I can hold it on my own.  I think I'm getting used to this drinking thing.


Besides drinking on my own, I also like reading books, especially with daddy.  We like reading to each other, but I'm not too sure I understand what he's saying.  I think he just makes a bunch of noises.  What do you think?


I'm also beginning to stand up and balance on my own without holding onto anything.  As long as I don't have to move too much, I can pretty much keep my balance and remain standing.  


But, most of the time, I much rather talk to daddy and crawl over to him.


Oh, I almost forgot.  Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen did visit me last week.  Auntie Colleen and mommy picked out this very pretty t-shirt.  Do you like it?  


I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I have more teeth now.  Mommy says I have 7 teeth!  I think that's really good, right?  Well, except the fact that mommy makes me brush my teeth.  I'm not so sure what I think about it.  I guess it's kind of fun chewing on the toothbrush.


But, mommy actually brushes my teeth!


Well, even though I've been doing a lot of things on my own.  I still enjoy being mommy's baby girl.  Ahhh, I'm sleepy now.  See you next week.


Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello cutie-pie! You are such a talker!!! And way to go with standing on your own! Pretty soon you'll be walking! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete