To help celebrate Grandma Liz and Pops came to visit for the weekend.
Mommy didn't know it, but Daddy and I planned a surprise lunch for her with family and friends. My Daddy is so awesome. Mommy was so shocked that her face looked funny. It kind of scared me so I started crying. But Mommy held me in her arms and everything was just fine.
Two of Mommy's friends from college, Aunt Becky and Aunt Mo came to lunch.
The next day we went to see Great Auntie Leona, Great Uncle Paul, Uncle Brian, Auntie Mary and Uncle Calvin. They haven't seen me in a while and wanted to play with me.
Great Auntie Leona loved when I made this face.
Great Auntie Leona and Great Uncle Paul gave me my first sand pail and shovel. I had fun eating the shovel. Great Auntie Leona thought the pail made a great hat.
Later in the week, Mommy and Daddy said we were going to drive to San Francisco to visit my Grandmas for Mother's Day. While we were there, Daddy and I planned a special day for Mommy since it was her first Mother's Day. We surprised her by taking her to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. What a great Daddy, huh?
I didn't really watch much of the sea lion show. I was too busy having fun with Daddy.
Daddy found a ride that I could go on, so Mommy and I went flying! I'm not so sure about this flying thing.
Then, Daddy and I gave a big, HUGE surprise for Mommy. Daddy said that Mommy has ALWAYS wanted to swim with dolphins. So, that's what we gave her. Mommy swam with dolphins. Mommy was crying afterward. She was excited and thankful.
The next day I went to visit my Great Grandma Mencha. She is my Mommy's grandma. I had SO much fun with her. She even took out a special Raggedy Ann doll for me to play with. She was so excited that I enjoyed playing with it.
That night we had Mother's Day dinner with Ma-Ma, Yea-Yea, Auntie Sabrina, Uncle Ryan, Cousin Elliot and Auntie Nathalie.
The next day we had Mother's Day breakfast with Grandma Liz, Pops and Uncle Mike. Grandma Liz gave me my first sourdough roll to lick. I liked it!
I also met Father Matt for the first time. Father Matt is a very good friend of my Mommy's family.
After breakfast we drove back home. On the way home Mommy let me try a little bit of her ice cream. Daddy wanted to give me the whole scoop, but Mommy only let me have a little lick. Mmmm, chocolate.
Well until next time....happy eating.
Bye!






















Way too cute!!!
ReplyDelete