Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!! April 15-24, 2011


Happy Easter, everyone!!  This week wasn't too busy for me because mommy and daddy said I had jet lag.  I don't know what that is, but all I want to do is sleep.  Mommy says my sleep cycle was all messed up, but I think I'm back on track now.  At least, mommy hopes so.


Mommy said this week we celebrate Easter.  So, during the week, she took me to a mommy's group where they had Easter eggs.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with these things, but they're fun to pick up.



On Saturday,  mommy and daddy took me to the zoo.  That's where all the animals are. 



This was also the first time I rode in my stroller without my car seat.  Mommy was kind of sad to see this because she says I'm growing up too fast.  I thought that's what you wanted me to do, mommy.


We met up with Auntie Laura and Uncle Ray at the zoo.  I got to see Kai, Peyton, and Aria again.  I like seeing them a lot.


Peyton and Aria both took turns carrying me.




Finally, on Sunday, we went to church to celebrate Easter.  Mommy got me this beautiful dress to wear for Easter.  I'm supposed to dress really pretty on Easter, so hopefully, I accomplished that.


Like I said, short, but I'll see you next week.


Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that smile in the last picture! And you ALWAYS look pretty, Alyssa! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete