Hi everyone!! I turned 8 months old this week. And, to celebrate, we really didn't do anything. So, this is going to be a really short blog. Sorry, but after all the traveling and excitement the past couple of weeks, we really just relaxed this week so I can get back on somewhat of a schedule. But, I did learn a couple of tricks.
First, I learned how to go onto my belly from a sitting position. It's not pretty, but I'm still working on it.
Now, why did daddy have to put the little monkey and rings so far away?
Also, I learned how to scoot along on my belly to see what's going on. I don't always like it, but when I get tired of it, I can also roll over on my back. Yeah, me!!
Well, sorry it's so short, but at least you get to see me move around.
Bye!

I got tired just watching you ;) You're already more athletic than I, nice job Alyssa!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love the shocked look she has when she rolls over. "What the...?"
ReplyDelete