Hello everyone. Like my two new teeth?! Mommy thinks this is a great picture because it shows off my new teeth really well.
This picture shows what I do every morning after Mommy feeds me my bottle. I play on my blanket while she makes my breakfast. She took this picture because this week, I learned how to get into my box of toys. Hehehehe. I'm learning quickly.
I couldn't have ravioli's, but Mommy and Daddy let me have some bread to gnaw on.
Take a look.
As soon as we got in the car to go home I fell right to sleep. I was SO tired, I didn't even wake up when Mommy took me out of my car seat. Mommy was glad though, she needed a nap too. Hehehe.
Well, see you next week. Night, night.
This picture shows what I do every morning after Mommy feeds me my bottle. I play on my blanket while she makes my breakfast. She took this picture because this week, I learned how to get into my box of toys. Hehehehe. I'm learning quickly.
So, this week started off pretty quiet and ended up pretty busy and super fun because Uncle Mike came to visit and brought a surprise with him. It was Auntie Katie!! Mommy, Daddy and I were super duper excited to have both Uncle Mike and Auntie Katie here to visit this weekend because they came with me to my first Strawberry Festival. Mommy said I was still in her belly the first time we ever went.
Like my new Strawberry Festival hat?
Mommy, Uncle Mike and Auntie Katie were eating chocolate covered strawberries. I wanted some, but Mommy said no. Not until I'm older. Ugh, they look so yummy.
Later that night we went to D'Amores Restaurant. They have ravioli's that Mommy and Daddy LOVE.
I couldn't have ravioli's, but Mommy and Daddy let me have some bread to gnaw on.
Take a look.
After Uncle Mike and Auntie Katie left, Mommy and I met Daddy for lunch. Daddy has been REALLY busy at work so we try to see him whenever he has time. It was the first time I got to sit in my booster seat from Uncle Ray and Auntie Laura. I like it because I can see everyone.
After lunch Daddy's boss had a friend who flew his airplane to lunch. He let Mommy and I sit in it and take a picture. So much fun!
As soon as we got in the car to go home I fell right to sleep. I was SO tired, I didn't even wake up when Mommy took me out of my car seat. Mommy was glad though, she needed a nap too. Hehehe.
Well, see you next week. Night, night.










Bread is soo yummy and you are tooo cute! We can't wait to see you this weekend. Hopefully Elliot will be better by then!
ReplyDelete