LOOK AT MY HAIR!!!! I don't know why mommy and daddy think this is so funny, but I guess I'm ok with it. I'm still trying to grow more hair in the back, though. Maybe that will calm my hair down a little.
Hello, everyone. This week was our first full week home. It took me a little while to get used to things again. When I was in Pensacola, I took baths with mommy or daddy. But, since I'm home again, I have to use my little bath tub. I didn't enjoy it the first time, but I like the little duckies I get to play with.
But, I prefer the big bathtub and I almost made my escape.
I'm a little too big for the swing I used to sit in, but my cousin Shea let me borrow this little seat that lets me jump up and down. I like sitting in it because I can watch mommy while she works in the kitchen.
I also like it because I can JUMP! JUMP!
Over the weekend, mommy and daddy took me to visit mommy's college friends. I met Mr. Albert, Miss Rebecca and Miss Maureen.
I also met two new friends, Emma and Audrey. They helped watch me while mommy chatted with her friends. They were so nice.
Finally, another thing I realized when I came home from Pensacola is that I have two doggies. Mommy said I always had them, but I didn't really notice them until now. Whenever I see them, I call out to them. This one is Lucky and we're becoming really good friends.
Wow, another busy week. Time to go and nap with daddy.
Bye.
I love your hair, Alyssa!! And you almost escaped! Just keep trying. Keep your parents on their toes. We can't wait to see you this weekend. Time for more adventures for you and Elliot! And Lucky is sooo nice! Rocky runs away from Elliot all the time!
ReplyDeleteHAHA Alyssa, it's a good thing your parents have been training hard for the 5k, you are FAST!!!
ReplyDeletei love reading your blog Alyssa.. <3 and you are just soo sweet, especially with your doggie! i'm soo bummed i still haven't met you yet. *crossing my fingers that hopefully it'll be sometime this summer! ^_^ you are just a bundle of cuteness! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete