I celebrated my first St. Patricks Day. Mommy says I am a little bit of many nationalities including Chinese, Irish, Spanish and a bunch of others. I don't know what that "nationalities" thing is, but mommy got me this green bib because she says I'm a little bit Irish. Not sure what Irish is either, but I liked my green bib. It's has a funny shape though.
Then, while I was still in Pensacola I started to learn how to roll. Mommy says I still need more practice, but it's a start.
Mommy said the Blue Angels came home, so we went out to see them.
After daddy finally finished his classes, (yay for Daddy) we all went to the beach.
Mommy thought it would be fun to stick my feet in the water. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I like my baths, but this water was COLD.
The next day we flew back to San Francisco and I got to see my Great Grandma Mencha again. We were so excited to see each other. This is my excited face.
Crazy Auntie Katie and Uncle Dan were also at brunch at Grandma Liz and Pops' house. Auntie Katie always makes me laugh.
Mommy says Auntie Katie should come and babysit for me. I guess I'm pretty comfortable in her arms. I almost fell asleep, but everyone was so LOUD.
At the end of brunch, Great Grandma Mencha sang me a song. It was so fun.
When we were in San Francisco we stayed at my cousin Elliot's house. I had so much fun with him. He shared his toys and we played together.
At night we went to dinner and my daddy let me taste the spoon from his soup. That's about all mommy would let him do. He keeps getting in trouble for trying to feed me food. I keep telling mommy that I want food, but she's says I have to wait until I'm home. Oh well.
I already miss my cousin, Elliot. But, he was so nice, he gave me a kiss. Well, kind of. His head gave me a kiss.
The next day we drove back down to Camarillo where we live. I like to chew on the butterfly's wing in the car. It calms me.
When I woke up, we went to the doctor for my 6 month visit. Guess what?...I sat up on my very own for the first time. Yay for me!
The doctor told mommy and daddy it was time for me to try real food, so mommy and daddy fed me cereal for the first time.
It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
On Saturday, mommy and daddy finished their 2nd 5k race. Yay for mommy and daddy! They are awesome, aren't they? Of course I finished before daddy again. =P
Finally, mommy, daddy, and I all went to our first professional basketball game. Daddy says it took him and mommy 30 something years to go to their first game and it only took me 6 months. I'm a lucky girl, huh?
Auntie Colleen and Uncle Eric also met us there.
Wow!! So busy!!
See you next week! Bye!!



















Great job on the almost rolling and the sitting up by yourself! Way to show off the hard work Auntie put you through when you came to visit. :) Love the almost rolling picture AND your first taste of cereal face. Yuck! Alyssa, tell Mommy and Daddy to give you some avocado. :D
ReplyDelete