Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feb 28 - March 6 2011



Hello again from Pensacola.  Sorry it's taken me so long to say hello again.  I had a pretty routine week and then a very busy weekend.  It took me a few days to recover from my weekend.  You'll see why as you read.

During the week, mommy continues to make me do "tummy time."  It's getting a little better though.  I can now push up with my arms and sometimes even play a little.  Mommy took a video of me one day.  I guess she thought I was funny.  I just think I'm cute. =p
 


During the week we (that's Daddy, Mommy and me) went to the Officer's Club for lunch.  When we were there we ran into Daddy's former skipper Mr. Tmurph.   I don't really know what skipper means, but Daddy says it was his former boss.  The next day we went back to the Officer's Club and I took a picture with Mr. Tmurph.  I wasn't in the best mood when I took the picture.  Sorry Mr. Tmurph.  It was nice to meet you though.  I guess he thought it was quite funny.


So my big adventures happened over the weekend.  Mommy and Daddy took me to the Pensacola Mardi Gras parade.  I have no idea what that is, all I know is that there were ALOT of REALLY loud people and everyone was throwing and wearing these things called beads, including me and new friends.   Here take a look.  Here's a picture with Mia and her daddy, Mr. Matt.  I'm holding Mia's hand because we're friends.



Here's my friend Adam and his mommy, Ms. Lori.


Miss Nicole took this picture.  She thought it was hilarious that Mommy was feeding me and at the same time Daddy was covering my ears from the loud music.


Earphones...ahhhhhhhh, much better.


Look at all my beads!!!  Ms. Lori says I'm much lighter than Adam, but that's because he's a boy.


The next day Daddy, took Mommy and I to the National Aviation Museum.  We saw lots and lots of planes.  We found some that Daddy used to fly before I was born.  So we took a picture in front of one.

We found a plane called a Prowler (well that's what Daddy called it) that Daddy said he used to fly.


Wow!  What a weekend.  Now you know why I was so tired.  I'm going to rest for a few more days and then Grandma Liz and Pops are coming to visit me, so I'm sure I'll have a lot more adventures to share.


Well have a good rest of the week everyone.  Until next time...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Alyssa! We love watching you do tummy time. You're so vocal! We can't wait to see you again. Elliot wants to show you how to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY stylish in the headphones. I like. MOAR PICS! make your dad send them to your uncle eric's phone. I hear he knows how to do that.

    ReplyDelete