Hi everyone!! Can you believe it? I'm 6 months old!! Mommy and daddy said I'm getting so big and smart. I think so. I can hold both my feet at the same time.
This week, I had some visitors. Pops and Grandma Liz came and visited. Mommy took all of us to the Aviation Museum. While there, Pops fed me while we waited for daddy to join us for lunch.
Daddy let me try a pickle at lunch. Mommy was yelling at him to stop, but I didn't mind. I think I really like pickles.
Later that night, we went out to dinner and Grandma Liz let me lick her glass of water. Mommy won't let me drink water yet, but Grandma Liz was trying.
Also, I saw fishies for the first time. It was so cool. They have such pretty colors.
The next day was a big day. Mommy, daddy and I ran in the McGuire's St Patrick's Day 5K race. Here I am getting ready.
This was mommy's first 5K. Yea for mommy!!!
I had so much fun after the race. Can't you tell?!?
When I got home, I was so tired. I fell asleep on daddy's face. I don't think he minded.
After the nap, daddy took me and mommy to where he's been going to school. It was also where daddy started learning how to fly.
Well, it was a busy and tiring week. I slept a lot today, but that's ok. It was fun seeing Pops and Grandma Liz. Well, one more week here and then we fly home. I hope to see you all soon.
Bye!!

Love all the pics, Alyssa. Especially the one where you fell asleep on your daddy. Precious! We can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete