Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb 21 - 27, 2011


Hi from Pensacola!!  I am still here in Florida with mommy and daddy.  Daddy is going through a safety school so we'll be out here until March.  This is great for me because I get to see daddy every day instead of missing him for a month.  Mommy loves it out here because she feels like she's on vacation.

As for my time out here, it's pretty routine so I don't have too many pictures.  I am sleeping without a swaddle now in the middle of the other bed in the room.  I don't roll around yet, so mommy and daddy feel pretty safe about me sleeping there.  I guess I should feel safe also.  I am building up my muscles so I can prop myself up during tummy time.  See how good I look?


I also met a new friend, Mia.  Mia is Ms. Nicole's baby.  Ms. Nicole and mommy were friends from a long time ago.


And I'm learning to play peak-a-boo with daddy.  Well, I don't know how to pull the towel away from me, but I know how to lift my head up to look over the towel.


This week, mommy took me exploring.  We went to the lighthouse on base, but they wouldn't let us go to the top because I'm too small.  So, while daddy worked on homework, mommy took me to the zoo.  It was a lot of fun seeing all the animals.




In case you're wondering, I'm still talking up a storm and here's a video to prove it.



Well, that's it for this week.  Sorry I'm a day late, but I'm just having too much fun.  Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I forsee large charges on the phone bill.... or cell phone or whatever we will be using in 15 years...

    ReplyDelete