Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gung Hay Fat Choy!! Happy Chinese New Year!! Jan 31 - Feb 6, 2011


Gung Hay Fat Choy and Happy Chinese New Year!!  Mommy and daddy tells me that this is the year of the Rabbit.  I'm not sure what that means, but daddy explained that I was born in the year of the Tiger.  Uh, I still don't know what that means.  But, mommy made me this shirt to celebrate my first Chinese New Year.  Don't I look pretty in it?


There was a lot to do this week.  I had more singing classes and obviously, more tummy time.  I think I'm getting used to it.  But, I definitely feel more comfortable when I do tummy time on top of a rolled up blanket. 


To keep me entertained on car rides, mommy and daddy gave me this new toy over Christmas.  But, now we're using it.  I'm having a lot of fun with it.  I get really focused on it.


This weekend was busy.  I watched my first Super Bowl.  Well, not really.  Daddy and mommy took turns putting me to sleep.  Also, I got my first ride in daddy's car.  I fell asleep right away in it.  It was so fun.  But, the biggest fun was my uncles and aunties visiting me.  First, Uncle Brian and Auntie Mary came. 


Then, Uncle Calvin came and fed me.  I think I made it easy for him.


Finally, Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen came.
 

Oops, I think I tooted.  Sorry Uncle Eric.  Don't I smell like roses?





Wow!!  What a busy weekend?!  I was so tired by the end of it.  I can't wait until next week.


Bye!!

1 comment: