Hi everyone!! Sorry for missing a week. It was pretty busy and daddy told me the internet was really slow so the pictures took too long to upload. Uh, I didn't understand anything daddy just said. To make up for last week, I thought I combine the last two weeks. So, get ready for a lot of pictures!!
First off, I turned 5 months old!! Pretty exciting stuff!! Mommy thinks I'm growing up too fast, but I have to keep telling her that I'm growing up just fine. I'm happy and healthy so mommy and daddy are both very happy and thankful. I'm thankful, too.
So, later in the week, we made another road trip up to San Francisco. I saw my grandparents and had lunch with my dai goo je, sai goo je and Uncle Ryan. I also saw my cousin Elliot. He's still so big. He's walking a little bit.
After lunch, I went to Pops and Grandma Liz and had a belated birthday dinner with Uncle Mike. I played with Uncle Tim, Auntie April, and cousin Shea.
Cousin Shea and I helped Uncle Mike blow out his birthday cake. Actually, Shea helped. I don't know how to blow out candles.
The next morning, we got up really early and I had my first plane ride. I was really tired, but still manage to wake up for some parts of the flight. It was really fun!!
We flew out to Pensacola because daddy has class for a while out there. He didn't want to miss me the entire time so he flew mommy and me out there. I didn't want to miss him that long either. So, this week, mommy and I just got used to the new surroundings while daddy went to class. I get to see daddy at lunch and when he comes home from class.
Also, I really found my feet this week. I can grab them and put them in my mouth. My toes taste good!!
We did a lot of stuff this week, but mommy didn't take all the pictures. We did manage to go to Waffle House, though I didn't eat anything there. I can't wait for some real food. Ok, that's it for the week. I'll see you soon!!
Bye.







You are growing up so fast! So happy we saw you today on skype! See you soon!
ReplyDelete