Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jan 24 - 30, 2010


How you doing?

Hi everyone!  What a fun week this week?!?  Mommy took me out on some fun outings.  But first, mommy made me do tummy time.


HELP?
 
After tummy time, I went to the park with mommy and met some new friends.


There were a lot of other babies there, but I don't remember any of their names.  Maybe this week, I'll do better.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Then, mommy took me to see daddy at work and we went to lunch together.


Well, I'm having lunch.  Daddy is just going to have to wait until I'm done before he can eat.  I also went to a singing class with mommy.


This is our singing teacher, Miss Allison.  I don't remember the songs, but mommy does.  As long as I hear music, I'm a happy camper.

I think I'm very ticklish, especially around my belly.  I just laugh and laugh.


On Sunday, I went to see my Great Uncle Richard and Auntie Susanna.  These are pictures from their camera.  I think I'm trying to say something, but I don't remember what.


Oh, wait.  I remember.  Great Auntie was trying to give me a char siu bow (bbq pork bun).


"I want my char siu bow!!  Yummy yummy yummy."

Mommy wouldn't let me have the char siu bow, so instead, I took the red envelope from Great Auntie and Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen.  Daddy said it's for Chinese New Year and it has money inside.  I don't know what money is, but I like the color red.


After lunch, mommy and daddy took me shopping and when we finally got a chance to rest, I decided to stretch out.  Ahhhhhhhhhh.


I feel so much better.


See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Elliot says that Char siu bao is yummy! You should try it! Love the laughing video. And of course, the tummy time pic is very cute.

    ReplyDelete