Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan 3 - 9, 2011


I'm 4 months old today!!!  Yeah, me!!  Hi everyone.  It's been a relatively quiet week.  I did get to do a couple of interesting things.  For one thing, I was able to talk to my grandparents on this big flat thing that has lights.  Mommy and daddy call it a computer, but whatever.  It was just so cool to see everyone on it and say hi.  I even met my Uncle Monty, Auntie Erina, and Giovanni.  So, that was fun.

It was kind of cold down here, so mommy made sure I was bundled up.  She even bought me a new hat and gloves to keep me warm.  It matches the jacket that Auntie Nathalie bought me.  Don't I look cute?


Oh, as you can see in the picture, mommy also started me sitting in the Bumbo.  Now, I sit there on the table and watch mommy and daddy eat.  I wish I can eat what they're having.  It looks so good.


So, I learned to do quite a few things this week.  Actually, I started doing them during Christmas, but I'm really enjoying them now.  If you remember from a few weeks back, I started swatting at the toys that hang over my play mat.  Now, I can actually reach out and grab them.  I can even lift up my legs while I do that.  Pretty nifty, huh?


I also have a lot of fun when mommy and daddy change me.  I especially like it when they kiss my tummy or make funny noises.


This weekend was pretty special.  Daddy took mommy and I shopping.  While mommy was in the changing room, I decided to have a conversation with myself and anyone that would listen.  What I have to say is really important so you better listen up.


After the shopping trip was over, we all came home and daddy took care of me.  Here I am just hanging out with daddy as we watched the Ducks beat up on the Sharks!  GO DUCKS!!


The Ducks won and this is what I think of those San Jose Sharks!



Well, before I go to bed, mommy is going to read me a book.  She does this every night.  It makes me relax and fall asleep.  Until next week...

2 comments:

  1. Way to practice those raspberries! And you ARE soo cute in your matching outfit! We miss you! We'll set up the web cam soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so vocal, pretty little one!

    ReplyDelete