Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 17 - 23, 2010


Hello everyone!  How do you like my hair?  Daddy likes it, but mommy always wants to brush it down.  I don't mind.  It seems that everyone else thinks it's cute.  Well, I think everyone actually thinks I'm cute and the hair just adds to my cuteness.

Well, a very quiet week.  Mommy made me do more tummy time, but at least she's helping me out by putting a blanket underneath me so I can look up easier.  I still don't like it. 


I think I mentioned last week that I started finding my feet, but you can see here that I obviously found them.  I like grabbing them.


On Sunday, I went to church with mommy and daddy.  After that, we didn't do too much except wait for Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen to come visit.  Look at how happy I am. 


Auntie Colleen let me try her glasses on.  Mommy says I look like a movie star.  I don't know what that is.  Why is it so dark?


Well, it's time for bed.  I want to wish my cousin Elliot a Happy Birthday.  He's going to be 1.  Ok, good night.

3 comments:

  1. You ARE a movie star! Elliot says Thank You for the birthday wishes! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the 'do, Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen like it alot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed so CUUUUTE! We wish we can see you more! It's great seeing you get bigger each week!

    ReplyDelete