Happy New Year!! This week, I finished my trip in San Francisco. What a busy and fun trip it has been! After all the gatherings for Christmas and such, I needed a quieter week so we could all rest up. We were still at ma ma and yea yea's house, but they were still in Hong Kong. I will get to see them later.
So, we started the week off with mommy and daddy going to see a movie and Grandma Liz and Pops babysat me. I'm not sure who cried more - me or mommy. Next time, I want to go see a movie, too. I don't know what that is, but it sounds like fun. Well, daddy told me he had fun, but mommy didn't because she missed me so much.
I also had my first trip into San Francisco. It was cold and windy, but mommy bundled me up pretty well. Auntie Katie was sick earlier in the week, but she felt better so I got to see her and spend some time with her. She's so pretty!! Her hat almost looks like mine.
We also visited Pops at his work and he took me out to lunch. We went to Sam's Grill. They have really good food, but I didn't get to try any. Actually, daddy gave me a little ice cream. It was cold, but I think it tasted good. I don't remember.
The one thing I do remember is my "winkle." It's my favorite toy that Auntie Katie and Uncle Dan gave me. As you can see, I'm pretty focused on it.
I also found something interesting in my mouth. Mommy and daddy call it my tongue. Apparently, this is how I taste. I think I like the way my winkle tastes.
After lunch, I met a very old friend of daddy's. I met Miss Marissa. She is so nice and pretty, and was really happy to meet me and mommy.
Daddy coached her in basketball when they were all younger. Hopefully, daddy will coach me in basketball when I get older.
Well, the day finally came when my ma ma and yea yea came back from Hong Kong. So, we surprised them at the airport. I don't think they knew we were all coming to pick them up. They were so happy. Auntie Nathalie, sai goo je, did such a great job taking all these pictures.
The next day, we just rested at home with ma ma and yea yea. Dai goo je is napping with me.
Ma ma put her jewelry on my toes because they wouldn't fit on my fingers. They're so shiny and pretty. I think I want some.
Well, that's it. I'm finally back home. I took a bath, and mommy thought it was a good idea to style my hair. I don't think I like this style.
Bye!!
We miss you already!!! Hope to see you again soon! You are soo talkative...teach Elliot to talk more!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a great sport being toted around all over and still manage to sleep! We are jealous. Miss you and see you again soon!
ReplyDelete