My first Christmas!! Hi everyone!! Wow! What an exciting week it has been for me?!? There has been so much to see and do. I don't know where to begin. Well, actually, I'll start off slow. At the beginning of the week, I met my Uncle Jonathon for the first time. He really wanted to see me so he had Uncle Eric drive him up to see me. It was so fun! Uncle Jonathon lives far away in Seattle. I don't know where that is, but daddy said it's cold up there and people can't drive. Uncle Eric even played with me a little. I had so much fun.
A couple weeks ago I had my first road trip up to San Francisco. Well, I had my second trip this week. I think mommy and daddy think I behaved pretty well. I have to agree. I think I did, too.
On Christmas Eve, mommy and daddy took me to the Clifford Christmas Eve party. It was at Great Uncle Jerry and Auntie Ingrid's house. There were so many people and almost everyone's last name was Clifford. I was so confused and I barely remember all the people I met. I do know that the first person to hold me that night was Auntie Colleen. That was the first time I met her. She's so pretty!!
This is Great Auntie Sherrie.
I also sat in Santa Claus' lap and he gave me a present. He was so jolly. Mommy says that means "happy." Then why don't we just say happy?
The next day was Christmas. Daddy told me that this is the day that baby Jesus was born. It was also my Auntie Nathalie's birthday. She has the same birthday as baby Jesus. So, we went over to Auntie Sabrina and Uncle Ryan's house and opened presents.
I also spent more time with cousin Elliot. He's so much bigger than me and he can stand, too. I want to stand up, but mommy says I don't need to rush into that.
After we were done, mommy and daddy took me over to Pops and Grandma Liz's house to open more gifts. They also had a party and so many people were there again. I met my Auntie Vicky, who was playing with my feet.
Look!! Shea is standing, too! Mommy, I want to stand.
I don't know why my daddy is smiling when his princess doesn't look too comfortable.
I wore my hat that Great Auntie Pam made me. I think I look pretty good in it with Uncle Tim.
I was so tired after two nights with so many people. But, the next day, daddy brought me to meet some other uncles and aunties. It was much quieter. I met Auntie Angela and Justin.
I also met Auntie Jen and my big Uncle Greg.
Uncle Greg is so big and cuddly. But...
I don't think Elliot thinks so.
Anyway, I'm so tired now.
See you all soon. Bye!!
Happy first Christmas, Alyssa! We're so happy to have you up here visiting! And Elliot says it's a funny picture of him and Uncle Greg that you have up. You are too cute!
ReplyDeleteHow darling! Glad I could at least see the pictures. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteAunt Betty Anne
It was great to spend Christmas with you Alyssa! You travel well!
ReplyDelete