Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nov 29 - Dec 5, 2010

Hi everyone!  It's been a very quiet week for us.  After the big Thanksgiving weekend, daddy got sick so he spent a lot of time at home.  I was very happy to see him, but I missed his kisses because he wouldn't kiss me when he was sick.  I didn't get any kisses from him until the weekend.  But, he made up for it.  Also, I realized that I like singing with daddy.  Daddy usually drives me around, but this time, mommy drove so daddy sat in the back with me and started singing to me.  I was so happy, I started to sing with him.  Mommy said it was a beautiful duet.  But, we didn't take any pictures or record the singing, so next time, we'll have to do that for everyone to hear.

Earlier in the week, mommy wanted to take me for a walk.  It was cold outside, so mommy put me in a jacket that Great Auntie Leona bought me.  It's nice and pink!  What do you think?!


I think it's a little too big for me.


I love talking to my mommy!  

Everyday, I get to play on my play mat in my room.  Most of the time, I just stare into the mirror.




Hello, good looking!!

But, I'm beginning to have more control of my muscles, so mommy wants me to exercise them.


Well, that's it, but mommy tells me that we are going to see my cousins this weekend.  I can't wait! 


See everyone soon!!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting so big, Alyssa. We can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are so good with you words!

    ReplyDelete