Hello everyone!!
Yes, I am a skating princess. Well, not really skating yet, but definitely a princess. Another week has passed and I keep experiencing new things. A few weeks ago, mommy started doing tummy time with me. I still don't know why, but mommy says it makes me stronger and it's our play time. I think I am a little stronger now.
See how I can hold my head up? But, I still have some major complaints about tummy time.
Did you hear me screaming for help? Anyway, along with tummy time, mommy lets me lay on my back to play with the toys. I think I'm just beginning to reach this toy, but I can't always get my hand to do what I want it to.
Just recently, I found my fingers and they taste very good. Sometimes, I'm very happy with just my thumb.
It can be very obvious that I like my thumb, but I still try to put all my fingers in my mouth.
Ooh ooh, here's another new trick I learned this week.
Well, not really. Daddy helped me out, but I look like a pro.
Daddy and I are just chilling. Ho hum.
I love cuddling with my mommy.
Before bedtime, mommy or daddy reads me a story.
Can we stop with the pictures already? I just want to listen to the story.
Peek a boo! I'll see you next week!
Bye!
You're getting stronger and cuter by the minute! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete