I'm three months old!!! Look at how much I have grown!! To celebrate my 3 months, mommy and daddy took me on my first road trip. Yup!! We went up to see all my other relatives!! My cousin, Elliot, was baptized and Grandma Liz and Pops gave me a party to meet everyone. There are a lot of pictures, so I better get started.
This is my Great Auntie Mary and of course, Pops!!
This is my Auntie Sheila and my cousin, Connor. He's so handsome!!
I love my Auntie Katie!! She makes me laugh so hard!!
My Great Auntie Jeanette and of course, my beautiful cousin Shea.
Mommy tells me that this picture shows all four generations!! This is the first time I met my Great Grandma!!
After my party, I went home to my yea yea and ma ma, and I met Auntie Carole. She was so happy to meet me.
Ma ma and yea yea wanted pictures with me before Elliot's baptism. So, I did my best to pose with them.
Here's my handsome cousin, Elliot at his baptism.
My Uncle Ryan really loves me. I think he's ready for a daughter.
This is Uncle Tony and Auntie Kristine, Elliot's godmother.
You would think my cousin is playing with me, but he's really interested in my daddy's watch.
Wow!! What a busy week?!?! Thank goodness my mommy was here to keep me calm!!
Bye!!
Thank you for coming up to see us, Alyssa! We'll see you again soon!
ReplyDelete