Sunday, March 25, 2012

18-Months Old - LATE!!


Hi everyone!!  I am so late with this post!!  So sorry for that.  I have no idea what mommy and daddy have been doing to keep me behind.  The good thing about being this late is that everyone gets to see another post in a very short time.  But, before that, let's see what I did up until my 18-month birthday.

I did a lot of things in February.  I always enjoy playing with my doggies.  I don't know why, but Lexie likes giving kisses.


Daddy got me a balloon for Valentine's Day and I helped him open his gift from mommy.


I also went to a birthday party for mommy and daddy's godson.  Does that make Kai my godbrother?  He had a great party at this place where there were all types of inflatables.  Here I am sliding down one of the slides. 


So much fun!!

Auntie Katie and Uncle Dan were also in town.  We met them at Balboa Island. 


I'm always laughing when I see my Auntie Katie.



I also played with Auntie Katie's nieces.  They helped me on the slides as well as Auntie Katie. 



Wheeeeee!!!

One day, mommy went to get her hair done so daddy babysat me and took me to the park.  Here I am pushing my car.


Daddy, how about warning me sooner next time?
Wait a minute, who is this?


I think this is mommy.
I really like the beach so mommy and daddy took me to Santa Monica.



I enjoy the grown up swing more because mommy or daddy rides it with me.  I much rather have that right now.



Finally, Ma ma came down and visited.  She wanted to go to Disneyland with me.  We both had so much fun. 




She even helped me dance while we watched the parade.


Wow!  That was a busy month.  But, I have more coming soon.  I can't wait to share it with you.  But, in the meantime, I better bribe daddy to make sure we're on time next month.


There!!  That should do it!!  See you next month!!  Bye!! 

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had a lot of fun this month! Love how you pushed the car into something. And Grandma looks like she's enjoying the parade too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete