Wednesday, February 8, 2012

17-Months Old!!


Hi everyone!!  Can you believe that I'm 17-months old?  Mommy and daddy can't believe it.  I can definitely believe it!  Believe it or not, even though the holidays were over, I still had a busy and fun month.  So, I better get started!!
Daddy is usually working during the week, but he had one day off on a Monday and he took mommy and me to the Long Beach Aquarium.  It was a lot of fun.  I loved putting my hands on the glass and looking at fish or other animals swimming around.  


There were also birds that daddy was feeding.  I didn't have to chase these birds down.  They just landed on daddy's hand so they could drink.



Auntie Colleen and Uncle Eric were there also.  But, more importantly, I got to see my Auntie Naomi!!  I haven't seen her since I was a little baby.  She said I've grown up so much!!  Thank you, Auntie!!



I got to do some new things during the last month.  Mommy and I always go to this park, but one time daddy came and I got to try the seesaw.  Of course, I think I had more fun laughing at daddy's laugh than going up and down.





Mommy and daddy also took me bike riding.  Though, I'm not sure I really get it yet.  


After church on Sundays, sometimes I get to go play at the fountain.  I love playing with water.  Can you tell?  I get all wet!!


The weather has been pretty good, so mommy takes me to the beach sometimes.  I really like the sand, especially between my toesies.  It feels so weird.




Lately, I love going up the stairs.  But, I really enjoy doing it when daddy follows me up.  Of course, I think he likes following me up because I like to give him kisses on my way up.


Finally, mommy and daddy says that I'm a 49ers fan.  I don't really know what that means, but I got a new shirt for being a fan.


It's been a great month and I can't wait to have more fun.  I'll see you next time, but before I go, check out my new sweatshirt from Auntie Colleen and Uncle Eric.  I like posing in it.


Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love your laugh, Alyssa. Your dad's? Not so much. We miss you! Such a big girl now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you enjoy the aquarium, maybe one day soon, we can all go to the Science Academy together! You'll love the fishies there too. You have such a cute laugh!

    ReplyDelete