Sunday, April 8, 2012

19 - Months Old!!


Yo, everyone!!  How do you like my shades?  They're a little big for me, but I think I'm beginning to dig it.  Anyway, are you ready for another blog?  I know it feels quick since my last one was so late.  But, I wanted to be sure you didn't wait too long for this next one.  And, it's been a busy, busy month, so here goes!!
Back to San Francisco again!!  To give you some fair warning, that will probably be a somewhat constant theme this month.  There will be some revisits to my usual haunts.  So, I went up to see Great Grandma for her birthday.  Mommy and I flew up while daddy was away for work.  It was a lot of work for mommy, but I think she handled it with flying colors.  I got to spend some time with Grandma Liz and Pops while I was there.



Then, we went to Great Grandma's party where I got to see my cousin Shea and my uncles and aunties.  That will be another common theme - playing with my cousins!




During that weekend, I also saw my Yea Yea and cousin Elliot.


I got to play on Elliot's cool bicycle.  It's shaped like Mickey!!


After that trip, we came back home for a short period of time, just long enough for me to play with bubbles.  I love bubbles.


I also love playing with my Winnie the Pooh car and going on bike rides with mommy.



Are you ready for this?  Less than a week later, we went back up to San Francisco again!!  This trip was for Pops' birthday.  Daddy and my uncles took Pops to play golf.  I can't wait until I get to play golf!!  So, I spent time with...you guessed it - Grandma Liz and Shea!!


Thanks for the hug, Shea!!


Shea came over and we played and played.  Grandma Liz also took me on a train ride.  It was so fun.  We were all bundled up because it was raining.





I also spent time again with Elliot, but I got to see Auntie Kristine for lunch!  She gave me this really cool Disney Princess book that I can't put down.  I haven't seen her since Elliot's Baptism.  So, it's been a long time.


When we were driving back home, we stopped for a little bit to stretch out our legs.  So, mommy and daddy fed me some ice cream from McDonald's.


I also did some shopping.  Daddy beware!!


So, last month, my Ma Ma came with mommy and daddy to Disneyland.  This month, my cousin Elliot went to Disneyland with me.  We had so much fun together!!


I also went to the petting zoo and had my first taste of Frozen Banana from Dai Goo Je. 



I was asleep when we left Disneyland, so I didn't know mommy bought me a surprise.  And, what a surprise it was!!


Mimmie!!


Daddy says her name is Minnie, but I don't know why he keeps telling me that.  That's exactly what I'm saying, "Mimmie."  I took Mimmie everywhere with me.  When we went back out to see "Eh!" (that's my name for Elliot), we played with his cars and ran around Great Auntie's house.



Can you tell we were both having a lot of fun?!?!  We went to dinner with a lot of my uncles and aunties.  And, it was Uncle Calvin's birthday!!


On Easter Sunday, mommy and daddy took me to church.  And, when I came home, mommy had set up a little Easter Egg Hunt in the house for me.



So, busy month, huh?  I always love traveling, and I really love playing with my cousins.  I can't wait to see Shea and Elliot again.  I'll see you all next month.


Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you already, Alyssa! You and Elliot had soo much fun! We can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete