Hi everyone! Another week has gone by and I'm getting bigger by the minute. This week, I finally felt more at home and really got back into my routine. Also, I think I found my feet. Here I am grabbing my foot.
I don't know why mommy likes to style my hair like this.
C'mon, mommy!! It's embarrassing.
I think I'll take a nap.
No, wait. I'm awake!!
It got warmer near the end of the week, so mommy and daddy took me somewhere special. I don't know how to pronounce it, but daddy took a picture of the sign.
I also got to see my Uncle Ray and Auntie Laura, as well as Aria, Peyton, and Kai.
I made sure to take a picture with Uncle Ray because I've seen him twice, but have no pictures to prove it. Here you go, Uncle Ray. You made it into my blog!!
I was held by everyone and I enjoyed all of it. I had so much fun. See you all next week.
You are getting so big! And beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful time at Di'ney!
ReplyDelete