"I don't want to wear daddy's hat."
Hi everyone. I had such a great weekend! I didn't do much during the week, because I had to recover after the incredibly busy week from before. But, on Saturday, I went to Auntie Becky and Uncle Albert's house. We met up with Auntie Maureen. I call her Auntie Mo because it's easier for me. It was her birthday so I took a picture with her and Emma, Audrey, Andrew, and Eric.
After that, we went to Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen's house. They babysat me for the first time so daddy could take mommy out on a date. So, I hung out and was being a good little girl for them. I mostly played with paper and I loved the mirror.
I was being a very good girl for them. I did pretend to be asleep so when they came in and checked, I let out a huge cry so they had to feed me again. I wanted to keep them on their toes. After I finally did sleep, I woke up the next day and Uncle Eric let me play on his computer. He's so nice!! Mommy and daddy won't let me play on their computers.
I also played with a guitar and watched Mickey Mouse on the computer. It was so much fun.
We spent the whole day there and eventually had dinner. I really like Auntie Colleen!
I had a pretty big dinner and it was getting late, so I relaxed and kicked up my foot on Auntie's arm. Ahhh, so relaxing.
Well, I better go. Uncle Eric is exhausted after babysitting me. See you next week.
Bye!!

Wow! What a good girl you are! I'm not sure Elliot would be as good. He wouldn't let Auntie Nathalie put him down last night. Miss you lots! And I LOVE that mirror video!
ReplyDelete