Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 1: Sept 14 - Sept 19, 2010

Hi everyone!  That's right, another post from little me.  I plan on posting every week, so please come back.

This week was somewhat busy for me.  I had my first doctor's visit and the doctor said I had gained back all my birth weight.  Yeah for me!  I love feeding!!  Usually, I look quite content after I feed. 

Most of the time, I go right into food coma.

Another first, I found my fingers this week.  I always try sticking both my hands into my mouth.  I don't understand why I can't get both of them in at the same time. 

But, on this occasion, I found two fingers and I was quite pleased.  

On a "not-so" happy note, I also had my first bath.  Well, it wasn't really a bath, but a wipe down.  Mommy and daddy said they can't get my belly button wet because I have some cord that needs to dry out and fall off.  I think they called it an "unbelievable" cord.  That makes sense, I am unbelievable! 

Definitely not enjoying this moment. 

But, look at the curls in my hair!!


I also had more guests this weekend.  My ma ma and yea yea came back down and they brought my Auntie Nathalie with her.  She's my "sie goo je." 


Great Auntie Susanna and Uncle Richard also came by to see me. 
You should have seen the big camera Great Uncle Richard brought.  I felt like a movie star.  Daddy tells me that Great Uncle Richard will post his pictures soon.  I can't wait to see them.


I also met my Uncle Eric and Auntie Colleen. 

Uncle Eric was quite nervous carrying me, but I opened my eyes for him so he felt really special. 


I also met my Uncle Calvin.  He was nervous, too, but I think he got used to carrying me. 

I had so much fun with all my uncles and aunties.  I promise the next time you visit, I'll be more awake. 

Finally, I read my first magazine this week with my "yea yea."  Daddy says this is an important magazine and he was very happy that Grandpa Cheng was reading it to me.  Hmmm, could "yea yea" be planning this in my future?

Ok, that's it for this week.  I will hopefully be posting again next week.  It all depends on my extremely busy schedule.  But, I will leave you with a picture of me and mommy.   

She kisses me like this all the time!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the food coma pics! Elliot can't wait to see you! Oh! And we have a picture of Elliot sucking the same two fingers at around one month old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Alyssa. You keep up that weight gain! We'll be down to visit you sooner than you think!

    ReplyDelete