But, once I came out, I got to see my pretty mommy. That's her giving me my first kiss. People already tell me that I look like her. My eyes are big like hers and I have her mouth.
My daddy kissed me next. I have his nose and hair color. He tells me that I already have more hair than he does.
Grandma and Pops Watson were there also. I think they're very happy to see me.
When I finally came home from the hospital, I had some guests waiting to meet me for the first time.
This is my Uncle Dan and Auntie Katie. Uncle Dan has never seen newborn poopie, so I made sure I showed him while he was here. Don't worry, there's no picture of that.
This is my Uncle Mike. He came down with Auntie Katie and Uncle Dan to see me.
say grandma in Cantonese if the grandma is on the dad's side.
This is Grandpa Cheng. I call him "yea yea." That's grandpa in Cantonese if grandpa is on dad's side.
Finally, here's me with my grandparents and my uncles and aunties. I think they love me.
Well, that was my weekend. Oh, this is what I love to do with my daddy. I think he loves it, too.
See you next time!!
Elliot says he can't wait to see you. He also says, "Way to go on making a blog! When you're big enough, you can look at mine too!" I'm psyched about the blog...way to see the pictures of my first niece!
ReplyDeleteWow! She can already write well...officially the smartest baby EVER! And gorgeous too! Welcome to the world, Alyssa. I can't wait to meet you. Congrats, Jenny and Mike - Post more pics soon!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! Charish every second good and bad. As they grow you tend to forget some of the details but the best membories always stick with you. Congradulations and keep the blog going. Of course when you have the free time.
ReplyDelete