Hi everyone!! What a busy month it has been?! I am growing up so fast and I am busier every day. I started to figure out this walking thing everyone keeps pushing me to do. I'm not great at it, but I manage. I also wore a costume and went trick or treating for Halloween. But, let's start from the beginning, shall we?
So, to recap, I left off last month with my Halloween trip to Disneyland. That was a lot of fun. And, there was this big pumpkin that looked like Mickey Mouse. Pretty cool, huh?
I also went to Santa Barbara Zoo for a birthday party. I had so much fun at the party and I got to meet a rabbit. It was a pretty big rabbit. What do you think?
During the week, mommy and I like to visit daddy at work. We have lunch with him and then I go to his office and take care of his work. I'm pretty serious at work.
I even answer daddy's phone for him.
Daddy loves it when I come visit him and so do his co-workers. One of them nicknamed me "Pigtail Panda."
When I'm not working with daddy, I go to Gymboree with mommy and even the park. I'm learning how to enjoy the slide. Not quite sure what to think about it right now, but it's supposed to be fun.
Before I could celebrate Halloween, I had to get a pumpkin first. Apparently, this is a pumpkin!
Pretty big, huh? It was definitely a fun day. Mommy and daddy helped me walk to the pumpkin patch in my costume. I'm supposed to be a lady bug. I don't know what that is, but it's supposed to be cute.
I also went on a hay ride with mommy and daddy. I think I had a pretty fun time. What do you think?
Then, it was time for Halloween. Mommy got me all dressed up and we went trick or treating around the neighborhood. I think I just enjoyed walking up and down the streets.
We visited Miss Michelle and took a picture with Jordan, who was also a lady bug.
That was a lot of fun and supposedly, I got some candy. But, mommy and daddy won't tell me what they did with that. After Halloween, we went to visit Grandma Liz and Pops. They were in town doing a dinner so I went to see them. I played with some new toys with Grandma Liz, but all I really did was walk around.
After seeing them, I saw ma ma and yea yea. They came down to see me and to celebrate daddy's birthday.
I got to see so many people, and I helped daddy blow out his candle.
I got to see so many people, and I helped daddy blow out his candle.
Mmmm, I like carrot cake!!
Well, that's it for now. What a fun time!?! I'll see you next time.
Bye!!









You are so cute! Can't wait to see you next month! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun to read about your adventures...what a busy month...and yes you are a very cute lady bug!
ReplyDelete