Sunday, July 3, 2011

June 27 - July 3, 2011




Hi everyone!!  I hope everyone is well.  I'm happy to say that I'm no longer sick.  I'm definitely mostly better.  Mommy and daddy are both very thankful for that.  So am I.  It was not fun being sick!!  But, Lucky still loves me.  Last week, he let me grab his tail.  This week, he would guard me while I play in my playpen and now, he lets me pretend he's my horse.  He's such a great doggie!!


So, later in the week, it was Great Grandma Kan's birthday.  She's my Uncle Eric and Uncle Jon's grandma.  She was so happy that we came to her birthday dinner.


I also got to see Auntie Lin and Uncle Jon, who I rarely see because he lives in Washington.



It was a fun dinner and everyone wanted to carry me.  Oh, before I forget, I have to thank Uncle Joe and Auntie Lisa for the nice red dress they had bought me.  Mommy and daddy said I look really pretty in it.  Hmm, I must agree.

So, the next day, I went to visit Auntie Laura and Uncle Ray.  They have a pool to swim in, so I jumped in with Aria, Peyton, and Kai.  They have this great little boat that I got to sit in and I went all over the pool.  It was so much fun!!




Also, while I was there, I surprise everyone with my new trick.  Take a look!!


So, what do you think?  Auntie Laura and Uncle Ray said that mommy and daddy's life just got busier.  I don't know what they mean by that.  I think they'll be happy that I'm moving around on my own.  Well, that's it for this week.  Until next time...


Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! YOU GO ALYSSA!!! Time to baby proof the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job alyssa! Now you can run around with Elliot. Pretty soon we'll need to make the fortress out of chairs at the chinese restaurants like your grandparents used to do for us. :P

    ReplyDelete