Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 4th of July and 10-Months Old!! July 4 - 10, 2011


Happy Independence Day!!  Mommy and daddy say that's what July 4th is.  I'm not sure if I understand any of this, but I have this great shirt mommy got me.  So, if I can dress up like this, then every day should be July 4th.  "Hear me roar!!  Rrrrr!!"


So, it was a pretty busy week for me.  Mommy took me to the park and we sat underneath a tree so I can play on the mat.  I pretty much just relaxed.



Hmmm, mommy's purse, I wonder if there's any money in here.  Let me check.


As I showed last week, I learned how to crawl.  With that, I have new adventures.  One adventure is crawling up to Lucky and Lexie to take pictures with them, or, in most cases, to just pull their tails.  Lucky lets me do that, but not Lexie.  


Lucky is very patient with me.


I JUST LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!


Well, that's it, but before I forget, I turned 10-months old this week!  Yeah, for me.  Mommy wanted to take this picture of me in my crib because I'm holding myself up.  Everybody says I'll be walking soon.  Hmmm, we'll just have to wait and see.  Maybe on next week's blog.


Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture with Lucky! What a great dog, and of course, Alyssa is too cute! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete