Hello everyone. I had a pretty quiet week and then some fun on the weekend.
This weekend was my friend Jordyn's 1st birthday. She's a BIG girl now. Yay for Jordyn! This is me and Mommy and Jordyn and her mommy, Miss Michelle. Miss Michelle is our neighbor.
Jordyn and I spent some time bonding at her party. I guess her brother Josh wanted to bond with us as well.
The next night Mommy and Daddy took me to dinner to say good bye to Uncle Brian and Auntie Mary. They are moving to Boston, because Auntie Mary is going to medical school there. I don't know what that is, but Mommy and Daddy say that she is going to work hard, learn a lot and help a lot of people. Good for you Aunt Mary.
Uncle Eric, Auntie Colleen, and Uncle Calvin were all there also at the dinner. Mommy said it was Korean BBQ, but all daddy fed me was some potato salad.
After dinner when we got home, daddy gave me a massage. I don't really know what that is, but it felt so good that I just sat there and relaxed. Mommy thought it was so funny she took pictures...
...and a video.
Well that's it. Have a great week. We'll miss you Uncle Brian and Auntie Mary
Bye!






I want a massage too! You look like you were content with it, Alyssa. And of course, cute! Miss you!
ReplyDelete