Monday, October 4, 2010

Sept 27 - Oct 4, 2010


Hi everyone!!  Sorry I'm a day late with this week's blog.  I was doing a lot of cluster feeding this week so I kept mommy and daddy busy.  Apparently, I'm going through a growth spurt and I need as much milk as possible.  I don't know.  Do I look bigger?



Other than my constant hunger and feedings, it was a quiet week.  We didn't have any visitors, so I was a little sad.  I took another bath and still did not enjoy it.









Daddy wanted to take some pictures of me sitting up. 
















Daddy was helping me a lot. 



Since I was growing, mommy and daddy said I was pretty cranky.  I don't know what that means.  They also tell me that I'm an angel.  I like that word better.  So, I'm an angel.  Anyway, daddy tried a new carrying position for me.  

 
 What do you think?


I think I like it a lot. 


Oh, we also had a heat wave earlier in the week, but by the weekend, it cooled off.  So, mommy dressed me up in my first sleeper.









I think it's pretty.

But, I had to change because I spat up some milk on it.  So, I got dressed into another one.  This one has happy faces and little ears on my feet.   Mommy says I look really cute in the sleepers.  I have to agree with mommy.


Well, that's it for now.  Mommy and daddy have been spoiling me by letting me sleep on their bed.  I think I'll keep doing that before they realize I sleep just fine in my own bed. 

See you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, Alyssa! Sleeping on Mommy and Daddy's bed. It's the best! You are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over those ginormous eyes!!! Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete